The zinc phosphate of the A grade is a standard basic grade, which contains the optimal ratio of zinc and phosphorus, and is in great demand with consumers. It is used for manufacturing of corrosion-resistant materials to provide long-term protection against corrosion with service life over 5 years.
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly product
- Being free of unwanted colour, the product can be used in primers and ground coats of any colour
- When introduced into a painting system, the product does not cause side effects
- When the coating composition with zinc phosphate is applied on the metal surface, a protective layer is created on the surface of the substrate, which interacting with oxygen creates phosphate complexes, protecting the metal from rusting
- Unlike organic corrosion inhibitors, the film-based coating demonstrates a lasting anti-corrosion effect